Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Happy Foxes for All!

I finished the Happy Fox Doll digital/PDF pattern. I learned some new Adobe skills along the way to boot! And luckily I have a graphic designer in my back pocket for when I need help!! (Which of course I did). So thank you to my beautiful talented sister who helped me when I got stuck!! And what takes her two seconds takes me hours. Ha ha ha.

But here is my fox pattern, available to all who desire it (which might not be that many, but hey! That's ok! I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me....I think...).


I had fun placing the finished dolls in random places throughout my house today to snap some pictures. My son was glad that I had made his bed for him....and shut his drawers...and picked up his dirty socks...
you're welcome!

And the girls' room didn't escape my attention either. I actually had to "pet" the microfiber on the chair the pink fox is sitting on to erase the marks left by the bum of the last person who sat there....ahem...myself.

So there it is! I feel like a proud mama. Foxes for all!

www.etsy.com/shop/AHappyCarrotCrafts or

www.craftsy.com/user/8573524/pattern-store

No comments:

Post a Comment